8mm Vintage Camera for iPhone & iPod Touch
8mm Vintage Camera brings your iPhone and iPod Touch back in time to capture the beauty and magic of old school vintage movies. By mixing and matching films and lenses, you can recreate the atmosphere of those bygone eras with 42 timeless retro looks. Dust & scratches, retro colors, flickering, light leaks, frame jitters – all can be instantly added with a single tap or swipe.
What’s in the camera
- Total live view of the effects. What you see in the viewfinder is what you record.
- 6 lenses bundled – Super 8, Clear, Flickering Frame, Spotlight, Light Leak, and Color Fringing.
- 7 grainy, discolored, dusted and aged films from different eras – 1920, Noir, 60s, 70s, Sakura, XPro, Siena.
- Add random up and down displacement of frames to imitate real 8mm projectors.
- Add projector sound for extra authenticity, mute the video to make a silent movie, or use the microphone only – your choice.
- Import videos from Photo Albums; Apply and adjust effects while they are playing, like you are filming them for the first time.
- Record movies with retro effects in real time
- Apply effects to existing videos
- Swap lenses and films at any time
- Trigger frame jitter during recording
- Turn on/off flash on supported devices
- Switch between front and back cameras on supported devices
- Tap to focus and adjust exposure
- Export options: Save to Camera Roll, email, or share on YouTube
- Transfer movies quickly to computer via iTunes File Sharing
- Support video geo-tagging when location service is on
- AirPlay enabled
20 Sep 2011